Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Brings Promise













January 13, 2010.

We are just two weeks into this New Year. And wonderful things are ahead for Russell Event Photography.

I would like to share with you some exciting things that are out on our Horizon.

January 9, 2010 at the Haus Fortuna in Petaluma, I had the honor of being a featured Artist along with two other women. I was able to share my "Off the Beaten Path Through Italy", photos. The display will be there on display for a total of 8 weeks. So if you are in the Petaluma area, stop by. It's a wonderful "Everything Italian" gift store. You can find Murano Glass, Wonderful smelling imported soaps, kitchen utensils, Masks from Venice, Italian cookbooks, pottery from Umbria, and so much more. I want to thank Karla for the invitation!
http://www.hausfortuna.com/



My photography business is up and running. I am very excited with what is ahead this year.
My son Jon and I are flying to Las Vegas in March to the Wedding, Professional Portrait International Conference. There are about 12,000 attendees and 350 vendors-Everything for the Photographer. We won a free Registration through a David Ziser Conference that was held in San Francisco last year. We are excited to learn and gather wonderful information through the platform classes. We will be there for one week.

I have some "Italy" photos in Nicolino's Resturant in Cotati, California. Wonderful Italian Restaurant with very good authentic food. Nicolino is a wonderful Italian Man.
707) 664-1418
8204 Old Redwood Hwy Cotati, CA I also have some of my "Italy" photos at an attorney's office in Santa Rosa, Ca.

I have landscapes, flowers, rivers and wildlife photos at doctor's offices throughout Northern California. So I am just waiting for the photo calls for orders!!!

April 11, 2010, I along with a photography friend Steve Bryan are producing an Art Fair at the DoubleTree Hotel in Rohnert Park. We are working to bring artists together during these hard economic times to show our community at large that the arts are still alive. If you are in the area, or better yet, make a special trip to come to this wonderful art fair. more information on our website at: http://www.northbayartfair.com/ We are hoping for 40 artists. Look at the artist/vendor page to see who is going to be there. I am so excited with the artists that have signed up so far. It's going to be a great day!

February 1, 2010, if all goes well, I am in the final stages of securing a Portrait Studio here in Rohnert Park. Just about 3 miles from home. I will let you know when I move in.

Keeping You posted!
Fran Russell
Russell Event Photography
(707) 479-4772

No comments:

Post a Comment