Friday, March 19, 2010

Studio Time

I had the fun of photographing two individuals this week in the Studio. First a little 7 year old Rosalia. Her grandfather is the publisher of The Community Voice Newspaper in Rohnert Park. She was hanging around in the office Tuesday, and I needed a subject. She was reluctantly willing. Her mom said to her, "She needs your help, and that's what we do". I liked that. She has 1/4 Indian (India), so her coloring is beautiful with those dark eyes. I did not have any of my props with me, so we explored and found a couple of pieces of material. She was up to the challenge of feathers, laces and teddy bears. This was just a piece of red lace. What a little Trooper!

Then along comes Matthew. I took some pictures last year when he graduated from high school. Living in one place for 20 years really has it's advantages. I knew his parents before he was born. So I have watch this wonderful young man grow up. So, it was really special for me to take pictures of him again. As serious as he looks, he is a real ham. His first year in college and working, and moving forward has been good for him. I might use some of his images for Stock photography. Just too funny!


I have an ad coming out in the newspaper in two weeks for Studio work. Don't put off that Family portrait in the studio or out. It's BEAUTIFUL IN SONOMA COUNTY

No comments:

Post a Comment