Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One More Artist Reception



This Saturday, the 13th, will be the last Artist Reception at Haus Fortuna in Petaluma. I can't believe that at the end of the month, it will have been 8 weeks of my "Off the Beaten Path through Italy" photos on display. I also can't believe that my mother in law has also been here already for 7 weeks. There has been a lot of adjustments, but it's been good. I am very happy she is with us. It's a new day, every day! Keeps me on my toes.

My first week in the studio was a lot of fun. I was happy to go to "Work". A place of my own, 3 days a week. I have been working on the studio lighting, photographing cookies for the cookbook, taking photos of the jewelry boxes and trivets that I am selling. I am starting to get phone calls from people that need a Photographer--so, that gives me great encouragement.


I discovered etsy.com I'll be able to sell some products. Kitchen trivets, jewelry boxes, photographs, and when the cookbook is done, I'll be able to sell them there.
Check it out: www.FrannieLynn.etsy.com


I started on the lst of February to read one chapter a day of Proverbs. They are "Apples of Gold". Focusing on the word of God throughout my day has been my strength. I challenge you to walk with me on this journey. We can't help but Grow.
Blessings to You. Have a Great Valentine Day! You are Loved!
Fran-

No comments:

Post a Comment